There are several things that determine the price:
- Cost of material, some material is simply more expensive than others
- labor... I charge very cheap labor on most items, for most items it would cost the same to purchase from me as it would to make it yourself.
can I make a nursing cover out of fabric that you already have?
- Yes I can, however some fabrics are more ideal than others.
- If you are interested in having a cover made out of fabric that you already have, or want suggestions on what type of fabric to get please e-mail me
- I try to get new fabrics often, so check my fabrics for nursing covers,childrens accessories fabrics, and bow-tie fabrics first before to see if there are new ones that you like..
- If you like one of the fabrics, and want it to be used to make an item that it is not listed for, fill out an e-mail form and I can make that for you
- You may pay with cash if you live locally.
- You may also send a check, however I will not send your shipment until I receive your payment.
- Other wise you must pay with pay pal.. a safe and secure and FREE way to pay.
- To pay with PayPal you must have a paypal account, once you check "pay with pay pal" on your order form, instruction on how to do so will follow.
- If you would like to set-up a PayPal account or need a tutorial, click here
- If you live locally and want to pick-up your order You can during store hours, Pick-up location:
Brittany Rae Boutique
17 W main
Rexburg ID, 83440
Hours: M-F: 11-8
2. For items shipped I charge a flat rate of $3 (this includes the cost of packaging and shipping)
3. Orders over $50 are free!!!
- I do trade, so if you think there is something that I might be interested in, please fill out an e-mail form
- However i only use the origional price of an item for a trade NOT the sale price
- If you are unsure.. send me a e-mail anyway.
If there are any questions that have not been answered fill out an e-mail form and it will be answered shortly:
click here for the form
go back to main page click here