Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nursing Covers and details



NURSING COVERS

$30




Small brown stripes on cream comes with brown ribbing




hearts (grey ribbing)




fun grey( white, off white)




cream and white stripes( whatever color ribbing is in stock)






pink (with wrinkles)
(ribbing: cream or white)




Multi-colored floral
(ribbing: grey, or white)




yellow and black dots
(ribbing: black)




Light pink poka (small print)

ribbing:cream



ORDER or ask question by: clicking here





Nursing cover Details









All nursing covers are made with light-weight fabric so that baby can breathe. While sitting, these covers are long enough to tuck nicely under your bum in the back and under baby in the front so that nothing is exposed (which is especially useful for older, more active babies). There is an elastic-type band around the top so that, if you choose to take an arm or two out, the cover will stay in place.



6 comments:

Kathy said...

They look well-made. How much?

Nate and Chelsea Peck said...

way cute! I love your blog!

Ella's Animal Kingdom said...

I would like to buy one of your green floral nursing covers. Do you have a special discount for students? My name and phone number are Brittany (540) 429-3378

I will be leaving town next wednesday and was wondering if I could get it before then? thanks!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love the trendy floral fabric!

The Riebeek Family said...

I like the brown floral cover up!

Erin said...

I wish I hadn't spent $17 towards a different nursing cover that flaps away from my body and my baby in the breeze (OH MY--the trauma I feel when that happens and I think someone may have seen something!!!). What a great idea. I love these. I may have to splurge and buy one anyway.