Tuesday, October 27, 2009

nursing covers and fabrics


Victorian Peach
extra spacious nursing cover will work for sizes S-XL
100% cotton peach body with cream elastic ribbing
$15

Trendy floral with purple elastic ribbing
$17

Other nursing cover fabrics made to fit your exact size
Navy and turquoise poka
$22

Light pink poka
small print
$17

retro orange floral
large print
$22

blue and grey plaid
large print
$17

brown floral
$20

elastic ribbing colors include:

light grey

cream (as shown on the victorian peach)

dark purple(as shown on the trendy floral)

dark brown

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie Evans pointed me to this blog and those are way cute! Almost makes me wish I was nursing!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

What a cool concept! I'll have to remember that next time I'm pregnant.

(P.S.- Leslie told me about your blog!)

Chelsi Biehl said...

Leslie Evans told me about this blog. Those nursing covers are a great idea. I am glad someone came up with these!

Brandon and Erin said...

Leslie Evans told me about your blog! Very cute...I will be looking into these as I am pregnant with my 3rd and have always just used a blanket while nursing!

Laynie said...

Leslie Evans told me about this blog..they are so cute, the next time I have a baby I will definitely get one!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Love it all! I love that brown floral print...

Emily said...

Hi, I'm interested in buying a nursing cover from you. Please email me at emmo7182@yahoo.com. Thanks, Emily

Jesskingsford said...

Laura you're awesome! you did a great job on your site. You sent it to the email I never check thats why I'm so delayed, love it though!