Thursday, March 18, 2010

Extended Nursing cover sale!!!

I have decided to extend the nursing cover sale.. 3 days just isn't enough!!!
$15 nursing covers
$3 shipping or free pick-up at brittany rae boutique
So if you didn't get a chance to order do so now!!
to view all nursing cover fabrics.
click here
I also have a new fabric, small brown and cream stripes.. pictured on the nursing cover page.. check it out!
if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me by clicking here or leave a comment with your e-mail.

And for all you hair accessory lovers...
Here are two coupons for visitng my site:
 ENJOY
To Print off coupons: 1. click to enlarge image and then press print from your web browser
                                 2. click here to send me a note asking me to e-mail you the coupons in an attachment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog! I don't have a button, but feel free to add my link if you'd lik! I'll go ahead and add your button on mine. I LOVE your nursing covers! so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I just tried clicking on the button you made me, and it doesn't work. I think the address is wrong, but just because it has the http// on there twice. Thanks for making that, though! what's the code for it so I can put it on my blog?